- Calibration Bath Selction Guide
- Choosing a bath fluid
- Does Immersion Depth really matter?
- Making the Right Choice for Your Temperature Readout
- Metrology Wells Versus Dry-Wells - Do vertical gradients really matter?
- Selecting a industrial temperature calibrator
- Temperatur Calibration for process applications
- Temperature Calibration Equipment - A technicians guide
- Understanding Emissivity
- Understanding the uncertainties associated with the use of Metrology Wells
- Using thermal imagers fo PCB diagnostics
- Using thermal imagers for building diagnostics
W122 — Making the Right Choice for Your Temperature Readout
When performing temperature calibrations, the right choice of readout for your reference probe and units under test is critical. This paper provides an overview of the considerations that should be made when selecting a readout.