- Calibration Bath Selction Guide
- Choosing a bath fluid
- Does Immersion Depth really matter?
- Making the Right Choice for Your Temperature Readout
- Metrology Wells Versus Dry-Wells - Do vertical gradients really matter?
- Selecting a industrial temperature calibrator
- Temperatur Calibration for process applications
- Temperature Calibration Equipment - A technicians guide
- Understanding Emissivity
- Understanding the uncertainties associated with the use of Metrology Wells
- Using thermal imagers fo PCB diagnostics
- Using thermal imagers for building diagnostics
W118 — Temperature Calibration Equipment - A technicians guide
Have you ever been brought a new thermometer to calibrate, and asked yourself, “What am I going to need to calibrate this?” This guide is intended to help you work out the kind of equipment you need for your particular calibration situation.